Olga Malea, "RISOTTO"
Eugenia is a photographer and Vicky a stylist. Both are married with children. They live a continually stressed out existence trying to cope with careers, sex and kids. Their husbands, Philippos and Manolis love them out but unfortunately...
Result: they fight constantly and in the end they alla take it out on the kids. Vicky and Eugenia are forced to join forces in order to cut it. So, with their children they find themselves living in the same house. To their surprice they discover that their life becomes easier and their relationship with their kids improves. Philippos and Manolis, however, react immediately to this new situation. Along the way, however, things get mixed up on all levels and most of all... the erotic.
INTERNATIONAL AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Competition, THESSALONIKI INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL, 2000
- Competition, KARLOVY VARY INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL, 2001
- Screening, MOSCOW INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL, 2001
- Screening, THE NORTEL PALM SPRINGS INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL, 2002
- Screening, TORINO FILM FESTIVAL, 2002
- Screening, 2nd Panorama οf Contemporary Greek Cinema in Paris, 2002
- Screening, European Union Film Festival, Poland, 2002
|Directed by||Olga Malea|
|Screenplay||Olga Malea, Manina Zoumboulaki|
|Art Director||Olga Leontiadou|
|Costume Design||Vasso Tranidou|
|Sound Recording||Nikos Papadimitriou|
|Cast||Dimitra Matsouka, Anna Mascha, Konstantinos Markoulakis, Cleon Gregoriadis, Sotiris Skantzikas, Pantelis Kanarakis, Alexandra Rama|
|Production Manager||Costas Kephalas|
|Executive Producer||Costas Labropoulos|
|Production||Papandreou SA, Antenna TV, PLENMAN Enterprises LTD, Antonis Maniatis, Greek Film Centre|
|Theater Release||November 3, 2000|
|2001, 35mm, color, 97', Dolby Digital|