Vassilis Katsikis, "CCTV"
A small camera jams in the hands of a teenager. His father takes it to have it repaired. The workshop in which it is left is broken into and the camera is stolen. Thus begins the Odyssey of this small camera, which falls into various hands and situations. It records random moments of the lives of those in to whose possession it comes, onto its jammed tape and travels all over the world at countries such as Pakistan, Italy, Spain, England.
INTERNATIONAL AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Cardiff Film Festival, 2004, screening
- 10th Athens International Film Festival, 2004 (organized by CINEMA magazine), screening
- Thessaloniki International Film Festival, 2005
- The Greek Film Critics Association Award (PEKK Award)
- Chicago International Film Festival 2005, screening
|Directed by||Vassilis Katsikis|
|Assistant directors||Maria Paraskevopoulou (England), Lefteris Thermos (Spain), Kleitos Kiriakidis (Greece), Olympia Diamantopoulou (Greece)|
|Script Editor||Dimitris Vernikos|
|Sound Editing||Aggela Despotidou, Anna Papatheofilopoulou|
|Sound Mix||Thanassis Arvanitis|
|Cast||Clara Crivellaro, Carlos Quintana Perez Oscar Maes, Lefteris Thermos, Dimitra Paxinou, Olympia Diamantopoulou, Michael Webber, Katerina Paulidou, Evdoxia Liberi, Yiorgos Papageorgiou, Petros Moralis, Maria Vainderli|
|Theater Release||September 1, 2005|
|2004, 35mm, color, 80', Dolby Digital|