Born in Athens in 1944. He studied art in the School of Fine Arts in Greece with G. Moraly and in England at St. Martins School of Art. He also studied set designing at the School of Fine Arts with V. Vasiliadis. In 1968 he was awarded the "Partheni" award.
He lived in England during 1972-1985, where in 1976 he organized an exhibition of his work in Serpentine Gallery with the assistance of E. Paolozzi and of Arts Council. He has been working permanently in Greece since 1986. He was one of the establishing members of the group "5 Young Greek Realists".
He art directed in the film "To proksenio tis Annas" by P. Voulgaris and he made the costumes in "Meres tou '36", by T. Angelopoulos. He is the manager of the visual laboratory in the Ministry of Culture in the municipality of Aigaleo. He collaborates with the Theatre of Art since 1988 in many plays directed by G. Lazani. He was also an associate to the first production of the chorus "Oktana" in 1993 and to the first stage direction by V. Arditi.
- 2003, O DROMOS PROS TI DYSI, documentary
- 2005, SWEET MEMORY, feature film